Penerapan Quality Function Deployment(QFD) Untuk Mengembangkan Kualitas Pelayanan Rawat Jalan Berorientasi Pelanggan Di Rumah Sakit Paru-Paru
Quality Function Deployment (QFD) is defined as a method that supports the structured design of products or services. The method is based on the customer needs and involves all the relevant parties within an organization that develops and produces a product through teamwork. It is a method for mapping and prioritizing customer requirements into functional features and technical modules to optimize market performance. Although the quality of a service can be dramatically improved through a QFD exercise, the traditional crisp scoring approach has a major drawback. A wrong conclusion can be easily produced since the fuzzy nature of linguistic correlation terms from evaluation members is ignored. To overcome this problem, fuzzy scoring for linguistic terms is proposed in this paper. This study integrates fuzzy logic into House Of Quality to establish a framework for prioritizing customer requirements to simply, objectively, and scientifically analyze service features.
The authors who publish their articles in Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada must approve the copyright statement as follows :
1. The authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher
2. All material contained in this site is protected by law.
3. If you find one or more articles contained in the journal that violate or potentially infringe your copyright, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. . This allows authors and others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or fomat) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for non-commercial purposes.
4. All Information contained in the journal is academic. The journal is not liable for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.