Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada (JIK Media Husada) is a communication media and a scientific publication in the field of medical science published by the Institute of Research and Community Service and Entrepreneurship (LPPMK) STIKES Widyagama Husada Malang since 2011, with p ISSN 2252-9101 and e-ISSN: 2655-4917. Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada (JIKMH) accepts the publication of original articles in the form of research papers, renewal papers, case reports in Indonesian or English. Articles published in this journal are related to topics such as Nursing, Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Reproductive Health, Health Administration and Policy, Environmental Health, Public Health and Health, Health Promotion and Health Sciences, Maternal and Child Health. The journal is regularly published twice in one year (at the end of April and at the end of November).
Peer Review Process
- Manuscripts submitted are first reviewed by the editor and must be free from the contents of plagiarism, the maximum limit of similarity is 20 % using in-turnitin intenticute.
- The submitted paper will be evaluated, whether it is suitable for our focus and scope or has major methodological weaknesses that cannot be tolerated.
- Every paper submitted will be reviewed by at least one peer-reviewer.
- The reviewer is not aware of the identity of the writer, and the author also does not know the identity of the reviewer (double-blind review method).
- The review process will consider the title, abstract, introduction, research method, results and discussion as well as conclusions. Suggested decisions will be evaluated in an editorial board meeting. Reviewers' comments are then sent to the appropriate authors for actions and responses needed within 2 weeks.