PENERAPAN METODE ASUHAN KEPERAWATAN PROFESIONAL: ANALISIS MOTIVASI TERHADAP OPTIMALISASI KINERJA PERAWAT
Nurse motivation is one of the factors that affect the performance of nurses. Good performance of a nurse is able to make one of the descriptions of the level of success of a hospital service, including in an effort to implement a method of professional nursing care in hospitals. The purpose of this study was to analyze the relationship between nurse performance motivation and the application of professional nursing care (MAKP) methods at Ferina Mother and Child Hospital, Surabaya. This research is non-experimental with the number of respondents 14 inpatient nurses (total sampling), the instrument used is a questionnaire that has been tested for validity and reliability, with data analysis using linear regression statistical tests. The results of the linear regression test obtained significant results, namely the motivation factor with a significance value of 0.032, there was a relationship between the motivation of nursing performance on the application of professional nursing care methods. The correlation value is positive 47,551 and each increase is 12%. The results of the study show that motivation is very much needed in the performance of nurses and the implementation of professional nursing care methods, breakthroughs and special attention from management are needed to increase the motivation of nurses so that the team model of professional nursing care can be carried out optimally so that patient satisfaction with services is achieved.
Copyright (c) 2022 Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors who publish their articles in Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada must approve the copyright statement as follows :
1. The authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher
2. All material contained in this site is protected by law.
3. If you find one or more articles contained in the journal that violate or potentially infringe your copyright, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. . This allows authors and others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or fomat) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for non-commercial purposes.
4. All Information contained in the journal is academic. The journal is not liable for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.