HUBUNGAN PENDIDIKAN KESEHATAN TENTANG KPSP DENGAN PENGETAHUAN GURU KB TK TENTANG KPSP
The KPSP (Pre-Development Screening Questionnaire) examination which is carried out for early detection of growth and development of children aged 0-72 months is actually not only the task of health workers, but also people who often interact with children, one of which is Playgroup and Kindergarten teachers. But unfortunately, it’s very rare for these playgroup and kindergarten teachers to understand and carry out KPSP examinations for their students. This study aims to analyze the relationship of health education about KPSP with the knowledge of playgroup and kindergarten teachers about KPSP. It was pre-post test design, the sample werw taken randomly by simple random sampling on 33 playgroup and kindergarten teachers at Permata Hati Bangkalan and Taman Posyandu Eforbia Bangkalan. The data were analyzed using paired T-test with a significance of =0.05 using SPSS. The results showed that there was a relationship between health education about KPSP with the knowledge of Plygroup and Kindergarten teachers about KPSP (p value < 0.001). The average value of teachers knowledge about KPSP has increased before and after health education, from 49.39 to 62.88. It can be concluded that educational activities through health education are effective in increasing the knowledge of Playgroup and Kindergarten teachers about KPSP.
Copyright (c) 2021 Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors who publish their articles in Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada must approve the copyright statement as follows :
1. The authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher
2. All material contained in this site is protected by law.
3. If you find one or more articles contained in the journal that violate or potentially infringe your copyright, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. . This allows authors and others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or fomat) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for non-commercial purposes.
4. All Information contained in the journal is academic. The journal is not liable for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.