EFEKTIVITAS SENAM HAMIL MENURUT MANUABA TERHADAP NYERI PUNGGUNG IBU HAMIL TRIMESTER III
Back pain is one of the most common complaints experienced by pregnant women in their third trimester of pregnancy. Of the 172 pregnant women in the third trimester of pregnancy, 80% (137 people) experienced back pain. One way to deal with back pain is to do pregnancy exercises. There are various types of pregnancy exercises, this study uses pregnancy exercises according to Manuaba. The purpose of this study is to study the effect of pregnancy training according to Manuaba on back pain in pregnant women of the third trimester in Metro City. The design of this study is a pseudo-experimental research with a single group approach. The population in this study was all third trimester pregnant women at the Puskesmas in Metro City. The sampling technique was a temporary sample with a sample of pregnant women in the third trimester with back pain complaints. Data analysis in this study uses univariate analysis with frequency and bivariate percentage analysis with t-test. The results of this study show that there is a difference in back pain before and after pregnancy training, according to Manuaba, with a mean difference of 3.06. In conclusion, there are effects of exercise, according to Manuaba, on back pain in pregnant women. These results are expected to be a source of reference for health workers to perform pregnancy exercises according to Manuaba to pregnant women to reduce back pain in pregnant women.
Copyright (c) 2021 Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors who publish their articles in Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada must approve the copyright statement as follows :
1. The authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher
2. All material contained in this site is protected by law.
3. If you find one or more articles contained in the journal that violate or potentially infringe your copyright, please contact us via email email@example.com
4. The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. . This allows authors and others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or fomat) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for non-commercial purposes.
4. All Information contained in the journal is academic. The journal is not liable for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.