HUBUNGAN STIGMA DIRI DENGAN KEPATUHAN MINUM OBAT ARV PADA ORANG DENGAN HIV/AIDS (ODHA)
Human immunodeficiency virus/Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (HIV/AIDS) Is one of the worst pandemic, besides impact to the physical cause psikososial anciety.Until now it has not been found the drug therapy / the healer HIV / AIDS so as to cause odha feel down even apathetic, in addition condition self stigma (perceived stigma) in ODHA so can be lowered compliance drink ARV. The purpose of research carried out in peer support groups jombang care center ( kds jcc ) district jombang in general to drink in compliance ARV ODHA .In this research using analytic methods the cross sectional. Observasional respondents were 55 ODHA taken purposive approach based on techniques of sampling of 550 ODHA joined at KDS JCC and meet the criteria for inclusion and ekslusi. The self stigma measured with selected berger stigma scale and drink ARV measured by of the questionnaire was compliance drink a drug ( MMAS ). Data analyse using Somer’s test. the results of the study obtained as follows 61,8% Male ODHA respondent, 78,2% in age 26 year until 45 year, 43,6% Senior High Shool, 67,3% work, 45,5% had income levels under 1 million per month, 47,3%, married and 72,5% had diagnose HIV/AIDS in 1 until 5 years. Perceived stigma from the perception of living most enough as much as 74,5%. Compliance drink were any ARVS in ODHA 56,4% categorized as high compliance .There is a significant relation exists between / meaningful stigma to compliance drink were any ARVS (p=0,024 dan r= 0,276). Advice the strategy koping who focuses on the problem ( problem-focused coping strategies ) used odha is joining social support groups , open hiv status , counseling and improving the optimization of adherence to art is the joint responsibility of of the program , patients , health care providers , and family and community projects
Copyright (c) 2021 Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors who publish their articles in Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada must approve the copyright statement as follows :
1. The authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher
2. All material contained in this site is protected by law.
3. If you find one or more articles contained in the journal that violate or potentially infringe your copyright, please contact us via email email@example.com
4. The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. . This allows authors and others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or fomat) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for non-commercial purposes.
4. All Information contained in the journal is academic. The journal is not liable for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.