PENGETAHUAN KELUARGA PASIEN TUBERKULOSIS SEBAGAI UPAYA PENYEMBUHAN DAN PENURUNAN ANGKA KEJADIAN TUBERKULOSIS
Tuberculosis is an infectious disease of the respiratory tract and other organs caused by the Mycobacterium tuberculosis bacteria. Tuberculosis (TB) is still one of the causes of high morbidity and mortality in the world. Indonesia is among the five countries with the highest incidence of cases. Patient adherence to medication is an important factor in the success of a treatment, and will increase the overall cure rate. The cure rate for TB patients can be influenced by several things, which one is family support, so that family knowledge of TB disease experienced by patients is very important. The aimed of this research to know the description of the patient's family knowledge about tuberculosis. This research is descriptive using data collection tools in the form of questionnaires as primary data and patient medication cards as secondary data using convenience sampling method. The subjects in the study were family members of pulmonary and extrapulmonary tuberculosis patients without complications and without MDR who were undergoing treatment for the period January-March 2019 at the Kediri Public Health Center. The results showed that as many as 11 respondents had high / good knowledge and as many as 9 respondents had low/poor knowledge.
Copyright (c) 2021 Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors who publish their articles in Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada must approve the copyright statement as follows :
1. The authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher
2. All material contained in this site is protected by law.
3. If you find one or more articles contained in the journal that violate or potentially infringe your copyright, please contact us via email email@example.com
4. The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. . This allows authors and others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or fomat) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for non-commercial purposes.
4. All Information contained in the journal is academic. The journal is not liable for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.