Main Article Content
Floods and landslides are disasters that can cause a lot of damage related to the material and of course fatalities, as well as the amount of damage from the environment that occurs, and other impacts will undoubtedly affect the psychology of the communities that changed by the disaster. The psychological effect of this unusual event will undoubtedly lead to trauma or it called posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). This study aims to explore the experiences of farmers who experience floods and landslides directly, the research design used is a qualitative research design using an interpretative phenomenology approach. The technique of collecting data used in-depth interviews with a semi-structured interview guide involving five participants and analyzed using interpretative analysis of phenomenology. This study produced six themes including disasters that occur due to humans, accepting the existing reality, getting closer to God, having the desire to farm again, recovering the family economy, keeping the environment around and improving themselves. The role of health workers is important because the impact caused by this condition can be worse so that health workers need to provide services so that farmers can understand, live and be able to accept and adapt to the conditions that occur
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors who publish their articles in Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada must approve the copyright statement as follows :
1. The authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher
2. All material contained in this site is protected by law.
3. If you find one or more articles contained in the journal that violate or potentially infringe your copyright, please contact us via email email@example.com
4. The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. . This allows authors and others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or fomat) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for non-commercial purposes.
4. All Information contained in the journal is academic. The journal is not liable for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.