HUBUNGAN BEBAN KERJA PERAWAT DENGAN PELAKSANAAN PENDIDIKAN KESEHATAN DALAM PENCEGAHAN RISIKO JATUH DI RUANG RAWAT INAP RUMAH SAKIT
Introduction : Nurse educators have a responsibility to improve patient knowledge, especially in preventing the risk of falls, however this is often constrained by the severity of the nurse's workload. This study aims to know the correlation between nurses' workload and the implementation of health education in preventing the risk of fall in the Inpatient Room of Batu Baptist Hospital. Method:This study uses a correlational method with a cross sectional approach. The sampling used is purposive sampling containing 32 nurse respondents. The data were collected by using questionnaires and observation sheets. Based on the results of research from 18 respondents with heavy workload categories, 14 respondents (43.7%) did poor health education and 4 respondents (12.5%) carried out good health education . Results and Analysis: The data were processed by using the Spearman Rank test with the results of probability (sig.) 0,000 and the value of r count of 0.845 including the strength of coefficient. It can be concluded that there is a significant correlation between the workload of nurses and the implementation of health education. Discussion:The heavier the workload of nurses, the worse implementation of health education is . Hospital Management needs to analyze nurses' workload objectively so that the constraints in the implementation of health education can be minimized.
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors who publish their articles in Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada must approve the copyright statement as follows :
1. The authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher
2. All material contained in this site is protected by law.
3. If you find one or more articles contained in the journal that violate or potentially infringe your copyright, please contact us via email email@example.com
4. The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. . This allows authors and others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or fomat) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for non-commercial purposes.
4. All Information contained in the journal is academic. The journal is not liable for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.