EFEKTIFITAS PELATIHAN DALAM MENINGKATKAN PENGETAHUAN DAN KETERAMPILAN BATUAN HIDUP DASAR PADA ORANG AWAM.
Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA) is a major health problem throughout the world. The best survival rates are achieved when trained people provide OHCA victims with basic life support (CPR). This study aims to evaluate the effectiveness of training on improving knowledge and skills basic life support in lay people. One group pretes posttest design was conducted in this study in integrated laboratory Widyagama Husada School of health. A total 15 participants were ware selected by Consecutive Sampling. Data were collected on respondent characteristics, knowledge and practical skills basic life support. Data were analyzed using paired t-tests. The mean score in knowledge and skills ware 54,67 and 33,67 at pretest and 76,3 and 85,07 (p = 0.000) at posttest. The Training significant on improving Knowledge and Skills Basic Life support in Lay People.
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors who publish their articles in Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada must approve the copyright statement as follows :
1. The authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher
2. All material contained in this site is protected by law.
3. If you find one or more articles contained in the journal that violate or potentially infringe your copyright, please contact us via email email@example.com
4. The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. . This allows authors and others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or fomat) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for non-commercial purposes.
4. All Information contained in the journal is academic. The journal is not liable for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.