KEJADIAN HIPERTENSI PADA ANAK DAN REMAJA DENGAN STATUS GIZI OBESITAS
Introduction: The incidence of hypertension in children and adolescents can not be explained. Methods: This research is a correlative descriptive with research population of children and adolescents with nutritional status in elementary, junior and senior high school in Surabaya. The sample was 113 people, used consecutive sampling. The independent variable is obesity nutritional status of children and adolescent, while dependent variable is hypertension in child and adolescent. Data analysis with Chi Square for nutritional status variables and hypertension. The standard nutritional status variables using height measuring instruments and calibrated scales to obtain the status of child and adolescent nutritional data are adjusted to the 2007 WHO standards required by Ministry of health Republik Indonesia 2010. The hypertension variable of research using digital oscillometric.Results: Blood pressure measuremented data is sistole value, most of which is hypertension level II. The results of diastolic data are mostly in the prehypertension category.
Conclussion:The incidence of hypertension in children and adolescents in Surabaya is boys bigger than women. The sistole value in blood pressure in children and adolescents with the most obesity is hypertension level II. Diastole values in blood pressure with the most obesity is prehypertension.
Key words: Hypertension, Obesity, Children, Adolescent
Copyright (c) 2019 Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The authors who publish their articles in Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada must approve the copyright statement as follows :
1. The authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher
2. All material contained in this site is protected by law.
3. If you find one or more articles contained in the journal that violate or potentially infringe your copyright, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. . This allows authors and others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or fomat) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for non-commercial purposes.
4. All Information contained in the journal is academic. The journal is not liable for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.