PENGARUH PEMBERIAN ART THERAPY TERHADAP SELF ESTEEM PADA PASIEN ANAK DENGAN LEUKEMIA DI RUMAH SAKIT
Leukimia is one of the dangerous cancer among children between 0 to 18 years old. Cancer is one of the etiology of children death. The World Health Organization (WHO) stated in 2008 that cancer is a position-determining disease in the world after cardiovascular disease. One of the treatments for leukemia is chemotherapy. The effects of chemotherapy include nausea, vomiting, weakness etc. so that children's daily activities can be carried out, it is feared that there will be a decrease in self-confidence in interactions with others. Including children in therapeutic activities is one way to socialize to children, so that it is expected to increase self-esteem in children.The aim of the study : to determine the effect of art therapy on self esteem’s patient with leukimia in Dr. Moewardi Hospital. Method : this study was quasy experiment, pre and post test without control design. Result : Paired T test was used in this data analisis, the result obtained p 0,000 (p <0.05), so there is an effect of art therapy on self esteem’s patient with leukimia in Dr. Moewardi Hospital. Conclusion : art therapy increases the self esteem’s patient with leukimia in Dr. Moeardi Hospital.
Copyright (c) 2019 Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The authors who publish their articles in Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Media Husada must approve the copyright statement as follows :
1. The authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher
2. All material contained in this site is protected by law.
3. If you find one or more articles contained in the journal that violate or potentially infringe your copyright, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. . This allows authors and others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or fomat) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for non-commercial purposes.
4. All Information contained in the journal is academic. The journal is not liable for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.